Title: DEADLINE: finalizing your Fall 2015 program
Look This : DEADLINE: finalizing your Fall 2015 program
DEADLINE: finalizing your Fall 2015 program
The deadline to finalize your Fall 2015 academic program is this Friday, September 18.
- The "List of Courses" under your Fall 2015 tab in myBarnard should reflect all courses that you are taking for credit this semester, including any P.E., Dance technique, Varsity sport, or performance course for which you will earn credit this semester. If you are unable to add a course that you know that you are in, or if you are unable to drop a course from your program that you will not be taking, please visit or contact the Registrar's office (107 Milbank, email@example.com).
- Remember that a credit for a P.E. course, Dance technique course, or Varsity sport will appear after the program filing deadline (if the course is eligible for a point of credit for the P.E. requirement). During the third week of courses, the credit for the class will change from 0 to 1, and your total credits will adjust accordingly as well.
- If you are enrolling in courses that require enrollment in discussion sections or labs that have separate course numbers and call numbers, those additional parts of your program should also appear in your "List of Courses," even though they may not carry additional credits.
- Friday, September 18, is the last day on which you may officially add a course to your schedule. If you need to add a course to your schedule after that date, you will need to petition the Committee on Programs and Academic Standing for permission to do so (you can obtain a petition and learn procedures at the Registrar's office), and a late add fee may be charged.
- Friday, September 18, is also the deadline for your adviser to submit approval online for your fall program. So be sure that you have taken steps ahead of time to schedule a meeting with your adviser before the deadline, and do not wait until the end of the day on Friday to ask for a meeting or for approval.
- Please remember that, if your program is not finalized and approved by your adviser by the end of the day on Friday, you will be charged a late fee, which will become progressively higher for each day past the deadline.
Until the program filing deadline, your Courseworks page may not look exactly like your myBarnard page because it takes some time for an added class on myBarnard to appear on Courseworks and it takes some extra time for a dropped class to disappear from Courseworks. But your Courseworks page will catch up with your myBarnard enrollments. The most important thing this week is to make sure that your enrollments are accurate on your myBarnard Fall 2015 page.
says the article DEADLINE: finalizing your Fall 2015 program
as much as this online colledges DEADLINE: finalizing your Fall 2015 program, hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, so this time postings online colledges.