Title: Opportunity: Journal of International Affairs Student Essay Contest
Look This : Opportunity: Journal of International Affairs Student Essay Contest
Opportunity: Journal of International Affairs Student Essay Contest
The Journal of International Affairs is seeking student submissions for its semiannual Cordier student essay contest. The author of the winning article will receive $500 and publication alongside noted scholars in the Journal’s forthcoming issue on the Geopolitics of Energy. Published by Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs, the Journal of International Affairs is one of the oldest and most respected foreign affairs periodicals.
Fall 2015: The Geopolitics of Energy
The upcoming issue will explore the problems and solutions that energy strategies add to the geopolitical and environmental problems we face today.
The committee welcomes papers on any energy-related topic. Possible topics may include:
- The link between oil prices and regime change
- ISIS and oil theft
- Shale gas revolution’s effect on US and major exporters to US
- Latin America’s leap to renewable energy
- Energy and climate treaties
- Exploring the Arctic
- Essays cannot have been previously published, but need not be written specifically for the contest. Papers submitted for academic credit are welcome, provided they are relevant to the upcoming issue’s theme.
- Papers should not exceed 4,000 words.
- Citations should be in the form of footnotes formatted according to the Chicago Manual of Style 16th Edition.
- The Cordier contest is open to all Columbia University students, both graduate and undergraduate.
Submission Deadline: . Interested authors may submit their papers via the online submission form (URL: http://www.jotform.us/
Any further questions may be directed to Sophia Barney-Farrar (Cordier Editor) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
says the article Opportunity: Journal of International Affairs Student Essay Contest
as much as this online colledges Opportunity: Journal of International Affairs Student Essay Contest, hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, so this time postings online colledges.