Title: Your Spring Program: important information and overview
Look This : Your Spring Program: important information and overview
Your Spring Program: important information and overview
Some important information and reminders about advance program planning for Spring 2016:
- For a quick refresher about program filing, read over the instructions on the Registrar's website.
- Starting today, you are able to add Spring 2016 courses to your advance program if they are open-enrollment courses (i.e., if they do not have a maximum capacity noted in the online Directory of Courses).
- As you add courses, pay attention to your “Comments and Reminders” box to see if there are extra steps to take in order to reserve your place in a particular course.
- During the week of November 16, L-course sign-up will become available to you based on your class year: first-years will have appointment times to sign up for L-courses beginning on Thursday, November 19. Note: you can find information on L-course sign-up procedures here, and you can already see your personal L-course sign-up appointment times on your Spring 2016 myBarnard page. Remember to have a few back-up classes in mind in case spaces are not available by the time you are able to try to add L-courses (and remember that you will have another chance to try to enroll in them in January).
- You must have a minimum of 12 points of credit on your advance program for Spring 2016.
- If your advance program ultimately contains more than 18 credits, you will see a message that indicates that you will need your class dean's approval. This approval is required only during the final program filing period in January if you wish to maintain more than 18 credits on your Spring 2015 program.
- The deadline to have a planned advance program on myBarnard, and to have your adviser's approval entered online, is MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23, AT 6:00 P.M. You are expected to meet with your adviser at least once before this filing deadline to discuss your plan for the spring semester. Make sure that you are aware of your adviser's schedule so that you meet in plenty of time to receive approval before the deadline.
says the article Your Spring Program: important information and overview
as much as this online colledges Your Spring Program: important information and overview, hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, so this time postings online colledges.