Title: Opportunity: Apply for College Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP)
Look This : Opportunity: Apply for College Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP)
Opportunity: Apply for College Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP)
An Invitation from the Collegiate Programs Office:
It gives us great pleasure to invite you to be a participant in the Barnard College Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP). Barnard CSTEP provides services that increase recruitment, retention and placement of eligible students in CSTEP-targeted (science, technology, engineering, and math – STEM) fields and the licensed professions. This is an opportunity for us to assist you in the investigation, preparation, and pursuit of your career interests and goals. It is an opportunity for you to: receive graduate school and career information; participate in activities that will enrich your college experience; and benefit from the additional resources provided by the CSTEP staff.
We've outlined many of the benefits of the program below:
- Academic and career advising;
- Tutoring for critical science gateway entry courses;
- Workshops on subjects including but not limited to writing, study skills, critical thinking, resume development and interview techniques;
- Funded internships, research and/or clinical opportunities, to give students hands-on experience and exposure to the professions and fields of their interest;
- Opportunities to attend and/or participate in professional conferences; events featuring speakers from the licensed professions; networking opportunities;
- Community-building social-events; and
- Test preparation for graduate school exams (GRE, LSAT, MCAT and others). Test fees and preparation course fees are covered by the CSTEP scholars program.
Interested in applying?
Barnard CSTEP Scholars must meet the following state-mandated criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident;
- Be a New York State resident;
- Be a member of a historically underrepresented group, per New York State Legislation: African American, Latino, Native American and/or Alaskan Native or economically disadvantaged and meet CSTEP-specific financial criteria;
- Have a G.P.A. of 2.85 or above and above and,
- Have and interest in careers in the STEM fields or any of the New York State Licenses Professions.
This is the 9th year of the CSTEP program at Barnard and we are very excited to extend this special invitation to you. Please visit us immediately for an application or any questions you may have about the program, The Collegiate Office is located in Room 001, Milbank Hall.
You can also click on our link for more information: http://barnard.edu/cstep.
says the article Opportunity: Apply for College Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP)
as much as this online colledges Opportunity: Apply for College Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP), hopefully can provide benefits to you all. Okay, so this time postings online colledges.